Recently I had the extreme pleasure of trying out a genius product, a nursing shawl, from burp necessity, that I literally cant stop raving about. I am a sucker for new baby products, it’s true, I love a unique idea made into something brilliant. Naturally, when I heard about this product, I was eager to try it. So now that I know you are curious about it too, let me tell you a little about it.
The burp necessity , burp/nursing shawl is a mom made product that serves many purposes. Below is a list of them:
- A nursing cover for your privacy if you choose, great for out and about as is is lightweight and can be folded up to fit into your diaper bag or purse
- A burp cloth that not only can be used on the front of you but more importantly on the back so you can avoid those classic baby spit up down the back moments
- A blanket, this was one of our favorite ways to use it as after he finishes nursing I wrap it around him and bam! A perfect blanky.
- A lovey, another use of choice for us. I had searched high and low for something he really loved but when we got this (to use for nursing) it was a match.
My son, really has enjoyed it from the moment we received it in the mail. He has it with him often. The material is super soft so it’s perfect for delicate, sensitive baby skin. The shape is what makes it so unique and different from the otother products like it out there, it’s shaped to go around your shoulders so that it can be worn back or front. It’s lightweight and versatile and can be easily stored for travel whether it’s to the beach or to the grocery store.
Reasons why you NEED this
- It comes in every pattern and color imaginable so there is something for everyone, you like floral: got it, you like solids: got it, you like lace: got. There is literally something to fit everyone’s taste.
- It’s great for every mom with a baby whether you are nursing, bottle feeding or if your baby is on solids already and no longer does either. Since it can be used in so many different ways, it’s a fit for every momma and little one.
- You can take it anywhere, it will fit an average size purse, any diaper bag and even diaper clutches, this is truly a diaper bag must have!
- It’s lightweight when needed with a cotton side but also has a milky like material side so it’s so it’s great hotter days when you need something light weight and can be warmer for when it’s cold out.
- It’s affordable, compared to some blankets on the market and since it’s really an all in one product (burp cloth, nursing shawl and blanket) it eliminates the need for multiple products.
Head on over to http://www.burpnecessity.com the shipping is super fast, as it’s made in the USA (Seattle to be exact!) so go place your order and try it out for yourself.
You can also check them out on instagram and Facebook @burpnecessity
This is one product you Will NOT regret owning!